Aches and bruises are a part of life and completely escaping them unscathed is an unrealistic expectation. Everyone has to deal with soreness at some point, but that doesn’t mean you need to take it lying down.
Massages can be extremely beneficial to your health and wellness; a simple massage is just what the doctor ordered when you’re feeling achy and beat up.
Perhaps going to a massage therapist is impractical because of work demands or home responsibilities. The cost of booking a massage therapist may be just outside of the range of your budget—whatever the case, maybe there’s a viable alternative to visiting a massage therapist.
Getting your hands on a massage gun may be the answer to your prayers. Moreover, owning a percussion massager not only enables you to enjoy a quality massage in the comfort of your own home, but you can enjoy that massage at a fraction of the cost of going to a massage therapist.
Percussive therapy is beneficial in many different ways. From injury prevention to relieving aching muscles, percussive therapy does it all! If you don’t know where to start choosing your massage gun, you can have peace of mind knowing that this review has already done the legwork for you in this regard. Continue to discover which massage gun is best for you.
What to Look For When Purchasing a Massage Gun
Here are the top features to consider before you buy a massage gun. You want to make sure that you’re getting a quality product that won’t have to be replaced soon after getting it or with substantial use.
Massage gunpower has to do with two key factors: the depth to which the head of the massage gun penetrates the muscle, so to speak, and how fast the head of the massage gun oscillates. These factors, when combined, will determine the comfort level of your massage.
If you want a massage gun that provides deep massages, then find one with a high amplitude and vice versa if you enjoy lighter massages. Furthermore, look for a massage gun with adjustable speeds so that you will have the option between choosing a gentle or a more aggressive massage.
You’ll be using your massage gun at home and maybe even at the gym. However, people have found the utility of massage guns irresistible, and they carry them around with them everywhere that they go.
Of course, in this instance, the portability of the massage gun is important. So be sure to find a massage gun that has a case and weighs about 1 kilo or less, anything more, and it can be a bit too cumbersome to carry.
Battery life is essential to your massage gun experience. Moreover, nobody wants to be relegated to an electric socket because the battery on the massage gun is not remotely satisfactory. For this reason, getting a massage gun with good battery life is a must. On average most massage gun batteries last about 2-3 hours when used at full speed. Anything less than this may not be worth the buy.
More expensive does not always mean better quality. That’s why ensuring that you have a warranty is essential when you make your massage gun purchase. Although most massage guns come with a one-year warranty, it’s important to do some further research.
Search to see if the company’s customer service is responsive and professional. Doing so can ensure that your purchase is long-standing and performing properly at all times.
Best Massage Guns in Australia
Listed below are our top choices for the best massage guns in Australia, in no particular order.
The RENPHO is a powerful massage gun that effectively relieves soreness of all kinds after an intense workout or a long day of work. Not only this, the RENPHO percussion massage gun relieves muscle tension, chronic pains, joint soreness and can be used for routine relaxation.
The RENPHO percussion massage gun comes with a convenient carrying case that allows you to take it to the gym, office, school, etc., and back to your home again without a hassle. Included are six different kinds of massage heads, all designed to meet your every need. This massage gun features 20 speeds, and the battery can carry a charge for up to 8 hours.
- It has six different heads
- It is user-friendly
- It has 8 hours of battery life
- It offers 20 Speeds
- It has a 10mm massage depth
- It comes with a convenient carrying case
- It can be a bit noisy when used on the primary setting
- Sometimes the charger stops functioning after heavy use
Designed with percussive therapy in mind, the Sieeck Muscle Massage Gun helps relieve suffering from soreness. Moreover, athletes can thoroughly enjoy the Sieeck muscle massage gun due to its effectiveness in injury prevention.
Furthermore, if you’ve just had an intense and exhausting workout, the Sieeck muscle massage gun can help alleviate tightness, stiffness, and soreness accompanied with intense training. The Sieeck muscle massage gun has 30 available speeds and comes with seven massage heads as well.
And if you just so happen to enjoy taking your massage gun everywhere with you, it also comes with an elegant carrying case for your pleasure.
- It has 30 available speeds
- It has seven different massage heads
- It comes with an elegant carrying case
- Features LCD touch screen that’s easy to use
- It only takes 1.5 to 2 hours to charge
- It has a long-lasting battery life
- After a while, the charge on the battery may begin to suffer
- The on/off button is a little stiff but loosens over time
If you are looking for a device that can stimulate blood flow, significantly reduce muscle recovery time, and relieve pain and soreness for your entire body, then this massage gun is what you’re looking for. The MECO massage gun restores vitality to tired and weary bodies.
The MECO massage gun is compact and lightweight. It has the distinct purpose of making transportation of the massage gun more convenient. Furthermore, the MECO massage gun comes with six massage head attachments, with each head being more proficient at a particular kind of massage.
- 30-speed control designs for different massage needs
- Battery lasts for 5 hours in the highest gear
- It only takes 1.5 to 2 hours to charge
- It comes with a carrying bag
- The carrying case is not very durable and is a bit flimsy
- The LED light may start malfunctioning after a few months, causing the battery to drain faster
Massage guns can be everything that you need when your body is aching and in need of recovery; however, sometimes, while you’re amid that much-needed massage, high-powered massage guns are just making too much noise!
Or perhaps equally as bad, if you massage gun if quiet enough it compromises by having less power. Luckily, the B&G Deep Tissue Massage Gun is both quiet and powerful—not lacking anything you need from a quality massage gun.
Additionally, the B&G Deep tissue massage gun has 22-speed levels and comes with a smart chip that automatically adjusts the impact strength when in contact with your body. It also has a ten-minute smart power-off function and battery overcharge protection.
- It has 22-speed levels
- It comes with a smart chip
- It has six massage heads attachments for precise massages
- It is quiet and powerful
- It can work up to 5 hours per charge
- It has an easy to use LCD screen
- It comes with a carrying case
- If you like to control your massage gun manually, the smart chip may be a needless addition
- The automatic impact strength may be too strong or weak for your personal preference
The Darkiron Muscle Massager stands out not only because it is a wonderful tool for soothing soreness and aches, but it does so efficiently because it has excellent energy dissipation. It happens that a massage gun can put out so much energy through the vibration that it can cause the massage gun to overheat and shut down.
Thanks to the Darkiron muscle massager overheating is a thing of the past, and it still puts out the adequate energy needed to have a proper massage. What’s more, the Darkiron muscle massager has 30 adjustable speeds and six different massage head attachments. Moreover, it comes with a portable battery, and it holds a 6-hour charge.
- It has excellent heat dissipation technology
- It has adjustable speeds
- It has six massage head attachments
- It comes with a portable case
- It has a long operating time—up to 6 hours per charge
- It is lightweight and compact
- The battery life may wear down prematurely
- The material of the massage gun doesn’t feel as sturdy as some other brands
The Jollyfit professional body massage gun provides all of the things that a massage gun should possess; however, this massage gun offers an additional novelty that makes it especially useful. Often, you can be in the middle of a much-needed massage, and without warning, your massage gun can begin to lose power.
At first, you may be perplexed until it dawns on you that the battery ran out on your device. The Jollyfit professional body massage gun has a feature that indicates when the power is less than 20%. The light line at the bottom of the machine will be red, and at 10%, it will alert you that it needs to get recharged.
Additionally, it has all the other bells and whistles, like 30 adjustable speeds, a high torque motor for deep massages, and outstanding battery life of up to 7 hours per charge.
- It has 30 adjustable speeds
- It has a high-torque motor for deep massages
- It has a battery gauge
- It has an easy-to-use to use LCD touch screen
- It includes one-year warranty
- There are concerns that the battery life can deteriorate too quickly when left overnight
- The touch screen loses sensitivity after a few years
The Chuirr cordless massage gun doesn’t have one feature that stands out in particular. However, the Chuirr cordless massage gun is nothing that you should take lightly.
It is the quintessential device that gives you everything you need, and it is fair and balanced across the board. The Chuirr cordless massage gun comes with six massage adapters, and it has 30 variable speeds. Moreover, this massage gun is capable of holding a charge of up to 7 hours.
- It holds a 7-hour charge
- It has six massage adapters
- Has 30 variable speeds
- It is quiet when in use
- It has a durable box case that’s easy to carry
- There have been a few problems with the battery keeping a charge
- The power may not be strong enough for a deep tissue massage
The XMIAO deep tissue massager boasts a design that is both practical and stylish. The XMIAO deep tissue massager has a sleek design that’s very appealing to the eye; what’s more, this massage has an ergonomic design that helps prevent the device from slipping out of your hands when in use.
Such a design can save you from an unfortunate incident that could damage the device. The XMIAO deep tissue massager has up to 20 adjustable speeds and six massage head attachments. Moreover, it has an easy-to-use LCD screen and a long-lasting battery to boot. The XMIAO deep tissue massager offers a 60-day return policy and a 1-Year warranty.
- Non-slip ergonomic design
- Has 20 adjustable speeds
- It has six massage head attachments
- Offers 60-day return policy and a 1 Year warranty
- Quiet, portable, and lightweight
- Some buyers don’t like the design of the massage gun
- Some models of this massage gun were faulty and didn’t work upon arrival
If you’re looking for a basic massage gun that offers you the bare necessities—nothing more and nothing less—then the Naipo quiet deep tissue massager is the product you’ve been searching for.
The Naipo quiet deep tissue massager has exceptional battery life that lasts up to 7 hours. This massage gun comes with a convenient portable bag, and the device itself has five intensity levels. Even though the Naipo quiet deep tissue massager is a low-noise machine, it still has a powerful motor.
- It has five interchangeable heads
- It has five levels of intensity
- It holds a charge for up to 7 hours
- It has a powerful but quiet motor
- It may be too bare in terms of design and features
- The portable bag wears down over time; it may rip too easily after a few
Not everyone can afford to make regular trips to a massage therapist. That’s why investing in a massage gun may be the best choice for you and anyone suffering from chronic muscle and even joint pain.
You can reap the benefits of going to a massage therapist at a fraction of the cost while simultaneously having the ability to receive a massage at your disposal at all times. Just take a gander at this list that we’ve provided for you and decide which massage gun best suits you and your percussive therapy needs.